We are opening the farm for visitors effective June 8th with social distancing.
First class is Free yoga on Monday, June 8th at 7:00 pm.
Check out our Classes section to see all classes that are offered. We also have meditation times that you and your loved ones can come and relax in the beautiful and natural surroundings. We have several meditation spots to choose from. It is required that you sign up, so we can keep the social distancing in place and keep everyone safe.
Due to the COVID-19, we have some safety rules to follow.
- Bring your own mats, gloves, blankets, pillows, towel, mask, water bottle (basically bring everything you may need for a yoga class and restorative yoga)
- Masks must be worn from car to yoga spot. Once your are on your yoga spot, you can remove your mask. Mask must be worn again from yoga spot to meditation spot, restorative spot or back to your car.
- All yoga spots (including restorative yoga) will be at least 6 feet apart. The instructor will guide you to your yoga spot upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for use, if needed.
- Class size is limited due to social distancing. Please sign up in advance.
- Please wash all produce before eating. We only use natural products on our gardens, but we can not control the animals.
- Public restrooms will not be available. We have an outhouse if needed.
All Yoga Farming classes have a one hour yoga farming class, then a walking meditation to a 30 minute restorative yoga. Meditation areas are open after class for anyone that wants to enjoy. No need to sign up in advance for your meditation spot, you can choose after the restorative yoga is completed. Please allow at least 2 hours from start of class to completion, for additional time is needed to go from farming practice to restorative yoga area, keeping social distancing in place.
Any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell 610-704-7993.